Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lone-Love Story

We met for the first time
Through a good friend of mine
We exchanged our first glance
That was the day I came to know
that meeting a fairy on earth
wasn't just a luck by chance
We exchanged our first smiles
which brought us closer from far away miles
if smiles could kill
then you were a serial killer
that was the day we first met
the day which I would never forget
After that day my world changed
your company started keeping me engaged
I never knew we would come so close
thinking if I am the one you have chose
to spend your whole life
I would be your husband and you my wife
but things don't go as we want
everytime this thought would haunt
one day I told you what i felt
thinkin your heart would definately melt
but you said I was just her best friend
I am sorry to say I have another boy friend
That sentence really stuck me hard inside
But to her surprise I started laughing hard
Saying that oh dear that was just a joke
she smiled and said you really are a bloke
That day I realized
my love story was finalized
A story which only had a guy and some lonliness
confessing my love to her was just my foolishness...

No comments:

Post a Comment