Saturday, October 31, 2009

You...


You are the light that starts my day
You are the breeze that touches my soul
You are the one about whom I dream of
You are the music that I listen to
You are the desire I would always cherish
You are the beat I feel when I touch my heart
You are the breath that keeps me alive
You are the one I see when I blink
You are the world in which I live
You are the one about whom I always think
Your touch is as gentle as morning dew
Your kiss is as pure as winter snow
You are the fire thats burning inside me
You are the one who fills colour in my life
Your smile makes me go around the world
You hug me and I feel that I am holding my world
You lie deep within all my emotions
You are the one for whom I have all the love
You brought the sunshine in my dark lonely life
You made me the luckiest guy in the whole world ..!

1 comment: