Saturday, October 31, 2009

Wanna Let you Know - II


I can understand your loneliness
Cuz we are so close yet so far
But I will keep on holding you tight
And make sure everything is alright
We will be together standing in front of each other for sure
And wherever we are together....the place is just ours

You never sound crazy my girl
those three words say more than just 'I love You'
Dont you ever worry I am always gonna be with you
Even when you are not there I know what you feel

I will always love you more than anyone else
We are so meant to be together my dear
I can hear things which are unsaid by you
Not just a part...I am completely yours
And whenever you fall , I will be there to hold you

The Loneliness will go but I will never
I will always be by your side
Tonight and Every night
Everything will be just alright
You are... always... by my side...And.. Everything is...Alright.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment