Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Rainy Imaginations - II


Alone in my room , I wonder
What it would have been like
Being with you
IN this stormy weather
I see no one around myself
Even the loneliness has left me alone
I am holding onto our sweet memories
And the faith that you will be mine one day
I look out of the window
I see the winds blowing , trees sprinting
And then suddenly it starts raining
I held my face out of the window
Raindrops fall on my face
I close my eyes and feel your presence within myself
I remember the best times of my life I spent with you
As my eyes open I again wonder
if you could be there with me right now
And give me another memory to cherish forever
I see the puddles of water as drops fall into them
But in the magical puddle I see us dancing
Let the umbrellas be thrown away
And we jump in splash in the water puddles
Holding each other we feel the ultimate delight
Delight of being together in this dream drizzle
People are running into their houses
Trying to escape from this natural shower
They have left you and me alone
Now we own this street
As we walk together in this path of life
Just you and me...

2 comments: