Saturday, October 10, 2009

You and I - Together

I am sitting right beside you
I see you looking at me
We blush and move our faces away
There is a strange restlessness inside
As if I want to get closer to you
Time passes and I feel your shoulder closer
You move your shoulder away slightly
And I move a bit closer and feel them again
This time you stay closer and I knew
That you feel the same as I do
Times passes again and now our arms get closer
Taking a step forward I touch your fingers
Gradually my fingers entwine on yours
You held me tighter so did I
The restlessness inside me increases
We both now feel the heat
As I run my fingers over yours
A strange feeling runs over me
No Magic was so controlling so captivating
The magnetic field of your arm was unescapable
The highly attractive forces were irresistable
You feel my pulse rate going high
My restless fingers keep running over yours
I had not control over myself
Sometimes you held my hand tight
As if making me promise never to leave
And then I hold your hand tightly
As if asking let me take control over it for this moment
You leave your arm free
And then I take your arms near my lips and kiss
With a promise that till my body and soul are together
I belong to you and you belong to me forever.....

No comments:

Post a Comment