Thursday, October 29, 2009

I will get used to it...

I will get used to it...
Get Used to living without you...
Maybe just for while...
But my heart fails to let you go...
You got responsibilties my mind understands
But it aint smart to make my heart understand
that dude... You got to wait till the time ends
and you come back to my arms
which were left empty maybe just for a while...
But hey girl... My heart says i will get used to it...
It may hurt me for a while...
But dun worry baby...I will be alrite till you come back...
And fill my empty arms and never let go...
For you say we seperate to meet again...
I am very smart my girl...i know that very well...
But I aint that smart to make my heart understand...
That dont worry you will be with her again....
It just wants you near all night long...
Such a nincompoop it is...
Fails to understand that it cant get what it wants everytime..
Dont listen to the heart,my mind says and lets you go.
But what after that,never does it know.
Its the heart who feels the pain.
Making a decision for you is so easy mr. brain.
But girl dont you ever worry. .
The fight between these two is never going to end,
neither my love for you will. .
Cause i know you will come back again.
Till then Let my heart bear some pain.
Just Go away to come back to me soon.
But dont worry, . I will make my heart understand.
I will be alright baby. . I will. . Get used to it. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment