Saturday, October 10, 2009

With me...



Why are you not there with me
Don't want anyone else to see
Where are you oh my baby
With you my life is so easy
Please come and take me with you
Or let me take you with me
I see your face in the sky
Cant do anything else but cry
Please don't make me wait for you
I ll do anything I can do for you
Please don't leave me alone here
I ll give you love and take your care
But for that I want you here with me
Cuz you are the one I always want to see
with me....with me
Another night has gone....
I am still so alone
I feel you inside me
Baby I want you to be with me
Please Leave out all the work you have
Don't make me wait for you everyday
Cuz i have a lot of things to say
Please come and take me with you
Or let me take you with me
with me....with me...
I feel so helpless for you are not here
With me.... with me...
I want you to be here by my side
I Wanna take you for a ride
Please don't make me wait for you
I ll do anything I cn do for you
But for that I want you here
With me....With me....
WHen you ll be here
I ll never let you go
But please don't make me cry
And be here with me...With me...
With me... With...ME.....

No comments:

Post a Comment