Monday, October 12, 2009

What to do..???


At the age of eight
I developed love for cricket
I Thought I could become a cricketer
But later I realized
Bats and balls were not my matter
I can be a better engineer
just like my dad
With the respect and position I had
I thought I was genius enough
As i grew up things started getting tough
Studying was no longer easy and fun
Now I couldnt study without the aim of gun
of the approaching exams
Then I tried my artistic skills
And thought of becoming an artist
and paint the sky and the hills
But all I got was spilled colours
and stained clothes
Then the love for cars rose
With Car Magzines all over my rack
I thought of making it to the race track
But dad wont allow me driving before eighteen
So I had to deciede something in between
a practical job and a racer
So i decieded to become a car designer
After so much thinking I couldnt figure out
What Am I gonna do after class 12th passout
No spirit , No dedication , No aim
Just thinking of love , money and fame
Dunno what course the life will take
Oh I am so sick of it
please gimme a break..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment